La Maison du Bonheur is a self-catering Cottage situated in the picturesque town of Knysna on the Garden Route of the Western Cape.
The Cottage consists of one Queen en-suite bedroom plus a loft room with two single beds sharing the bathroom below. Ideal for a couple on their own or a family.
We have an additional inter-leading room with a King bed and en-suite bathroom available on request at an additional charge, should you be interested please make enquiries.
The property is a 1 minute walk from the beach, set 250m from Bollard Bay Beach on Leisure Isle.
There is free WiFi and private parking. The property has an outside patio, with barbecue facilities.
It has a fully self-contained kitchen with Microwave/Convection oven and a gas top cooker. We offer crisp white linen and towels as well as beach towels.
Bikes are available on site for guest use.
Leisure Isle is a great choice for guests interested in beach walks, bike riding, canoeing or simply relaxing. The surrounding area is popular for golfing, hiking, canoeing, boating, cycling and fishing.
The nearest airport is George airport, 63km from the property.
La Maison du Bonheur has been welcoming guests since January 2017 and we look forward to welcoming you …
- Twin room
- Shared bathroom with bedroom 1
Our rooms are inviting and comfortable with views of the garden and terrace.
- One En-suite bathroom off main bedroom with Queen sized bed.
- Loft room with two single beds.
- Free WiFi
- Stocked in-room Bar & Snacks
- Free Parking
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee
- Optional third bedroom available on request
- Golf: there are world famous golf courses nearby including Pezula, Simola and Fancourt in George, home of Ernie Els and the host venue for the 2003 Presidents Cup. Guests play discounted golf at Pezula and Simola on our corporate memberships. All other t-offs can be arranged.
- Speed boat: for water sports including tubing, skiing and wakeboarding.
- Sunset cruising and transfers to picnic or spend the day on the private beaches and coves at the Heads and Featherbed reserve.
- Stand up paddling, kiting, surfing Lessons: from beginners to the experienced.
- Tennis and bowling: courts and lawns available on Leisure Isle and guests welcome to join in with the locals.
- Mountain biking and hiking: both accompanied and unaccompanied trails